[hdt] The hardware detection tool for Syslinux

Erwan Velu erwan.velu at free.fr
Sun Apr 19 00:49:54 PDT 2009

Hey dag,

[...]
I don't know if you saw it, we just created HDT's mailing list, if you
want to join us, would be nice ;o)
At least, I put the list on CC.
>  * The Chassis View has as Asset Tag something like
> "                    Sa"
>    when highlighting I see it says "                       Safe"
Fixed this morning by this commits :
http://git.zytor.com/?p=users/erwan/hdt.git;a=commit;h=5f036aa1ec3557f444fb8c49f782d31dd53979e7
http://git.zytor.com/?p=users/erwan/hdt.git;a=commit;h=577f705569c24a8fa6e18ba3afcbedaf7db838fb
>  * On this particular system the Broadcom NICs have module: Unknown even
>    though it loads the bnx2 driver fine so the modules.pcimap should
> be ok
Could you please report the lspci -n of that board ? I can try
reproducing it here to understand that bug.
>  * Using show on the CLI, it scrolls beyond the 25 lines. I see an empty
>    line below "Press any key to continue" so I think you should only
>    consider 23 lines.
Should be better since this commit :
http://git.zytor.com/?p=users/erwan/hdt.git;a=commit;h=9ed3df89eb355c0e55d1157961516f02a4d1836f

Regarding the roadmap, 0.3.1 is pretty close to be released.