[hdt] How to glue com32 module in grub2 ?

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Tue Nov 3 20:06:31 PST 2009

Hello Erwan and others,

I am running HDT from grub2 with memdisk. I have informed the success of
booting hdt to the grub2 list.  Some developers are very much interested
to this issue and they are showing  their interest to make a glue
between com32 and grub2 so that hdt can be loaded without memdisk.  It
is really very exciting to have hdt as an inbuilt feature of grub2.
Could any one kindly suggest the modification/dependency required in
grub2 to have com32 module ?  I'll definitely convey the  grub2 list
with your info.

Thanks a lot for  developing  hdt