[hdt] no memory entry in main menu

Erwan Velu erwan.velu at free.fr
Thu Nov 12 02:20:45 PST 2009

Ralf Carl a écrit :
> Hello Erwan,
>
> i just want to inform you, that there is still no memory entry in the
> main menu (hdt_034 & hdt_035).
> Typing in DMI mode "show module 0" etc. the memory modules are listet.
You mean the menu mode isn't working whereas the cli mode works ?
Do you confirm this ,

IF yes, It seems the Type 6 (the only one you have as you lack of type
17) isn't present from the menu as the commit only add it to the CLI.
http://git.zytor.com/?p=users/erwan/hdt.git;a=commitdiff;h=4899adbd7ad688fb6a6b8dc2f8aad54719168e09
So we'll have to fix that for 0.3.6.

> Since v 0.3.5 the graphic output is very slow. It was very fast in v
> 0.3.4 and the older versions.
> Did you change something for the graphic output ?
Yes, some changes occured to use the libansi.
What's your test case to feel this ? On which system are you working on ?

I'm putting the list in CC to allow other people to follow this discussion.