[hdt] no memory entry in main menu

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer pierre at mouraf.org
Sat Nov 14 09:22:35 PST 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 08:56:02PM +0100, Ralf Carl wrote:
> Did you change to another vesa mode in hdt-036 ?
> Maybe the voodoo 3 graphic card has problems with some vesa modes ?

hdt-0.3.5 features a rewrite of the UI. It doesn't use BIOS calls
anymore but ANSI escape sequences (so that HDT can be used via serial).

Anyone else on the list seeing a slowdown with hdt-0.3.5?

> p.s. there is no memory entry in the menu in the very last version
> 0.3.6.alpha.

Is 0.3.6.alpha http://hdt-project.org/attachment/wiki/hdt-0.3.6/hdt.c32
or a custom build?

Erwan: I couldn't find a related commit in your tree. Are you on it?

Thanks,

--
Pierre-Alexandre Meyer