[hdt] no memory entry in main menu

Erwan Velu erwan.velu at free.fr
Mon Nov 16 05:22:10 PST 2009

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer a écrit :
> Good evening Erwan,
>

> [...]
> I may have some fixes for these two bugs (unfortunately, I cannot test
> them). Could you review, get my changes and produce an official build
> for Ralf Carl to test (request-pull below)?

Hey folks,

Ralf please found at this url the lastest alpha code of HDT 0.3.6.
It includes both my fixes and pierre's ones.

https://www.hdt-project.org/attachment/wiki/hdt-0.3.6/hdt.c32

PS: Ralf, thanks for your screenshots, it helped me to find why the
previous code I sent you did failed adding the memory information. This
version should be better.

Please keep us informed about your tests,
Regards,
Erwan