[hdt] HDT 0.3.5-pre1

Erwan erwan at seanodes.com
Tue Oct 27 14:37:34 PDT 2009

As result of a long work of Pierre, we are now on the track of releasing
HDT-0.3.5.

This -pre1 release includes new features that needs to be tested widely
to insure that we didn't introduced new bugs.
As a menu, we have:

- bootloader detection
In the disk menu, the "show disks" command reports the detected bootloader.

- Cmenu now uses the libansi
This improves the rendering and allow serial output.
Note that minicom doesn't seems to render correctly the ansi codes.

Speaking about the code itself, lots of cleanup to avoid gcc warnings.

To test this release you have 3 options :
Booting the com32 module on Syslinux 3.83 :
http://www.hdt-project.org/trac/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/hdt_0_3_5_pre1.c32
Booting the 2.88MB floppy image:
http://www.hdt-project.org/trac/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/hdt-0.3.5-pre1.img
Booting the ISO:
http://www.hdt-project.org/trac/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/hdt-0.3.5-pre1.iso

Feel free to report any bug report/idea/comments !

PS: We've been opening a #hdt irc channel on the freenode network to
facilitate hdt discussions.
PS2: All Greetings goes to Pierre for his wonderful work on HDT.