[hdt] HDT 0.3.5-pre1

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Thu Oct 29 01:46:25 PDT 2009

Kim Mik wrote:
> [...]

Yes, it needs 16 bit and I have tested here;  it is working :-)  Thanks Kim.

Though earlier I tried to exploit the native loopback feature of grub-2.
  I used

menuentry "HDT"
{
loopback loop (hd0,2)/hdt-0.3.5-pre1.img
linux16 /memdisk
initrd16 (loop)/hdt.c32  modules_pcimap=modules.pcimap
modules_alias=modules.alias pciids=pci.ids
}

It did not work.

Thanks