[hdt] Filtering feature dump_filter

Erwan Velu erwanaliasr1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:47:52 PDT 2011

Hey Nick,

The number of dumpable items are pretty huge and today I do an explicit
export of each one.

I have to think about it but making the association between an item you
mention and its real value isn't that easy.

Why does parsing the actual output is a problem ? I really need to
understand the limitations you face to propose a good solution.

Erwan,