[hdt] Someone using your HDT program

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Aug 16 07:16:52 PDT 2011

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011, Erwan Velu wrote:

> Thanks for reporting about Archlinux & for your support.

And while we're at it, we include HDT also as part of Rear (Relax and
Recover) disaster recovery tool. Rear creates custom rescue images, and
when hdt.c32 is available, it will be included in the boot menu that is
provided during recovery.

Since HDT ships with syslinux, and since Rear requires a more recent
syslinux I expect it to be included most of the times starting from Rear
v1.11.0.