[hdt] HDT 0.5.2 is out !

Erwan Velu erwanaliasr1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:42:20 PDT 2012

Hi All,

The list got pretty quiet theses days/weeks/months/.... I'm really sorry
about it.
I had tough time at work, it took all my energy.

I've just released 0.5.2  prior the 4.06 syslinux release.

This release is mostly adding the following :

  * Adding 'silent' option to remove all messages
  * Adding 'display' option to show images at explicit times
  * Adding 'say' command to display messages at explicit times
  * Adding 'postexec' command to execute a Syslinux menu entry after
    HDT's execution
  * Addding 'dump_filename' option to choose the exported filename with
    'dump' option
  * Dumping boot flag status

Most of theses features got requested/inspired by
http://wiki.freegeektwincities.org/doku.php?id=intake:pxeserver#printing_hardware_specs

You can find the prebuilt images here: http://hdt-project.org/wiki/hdt-0.5.0

Hope you'll like it.

For those who will be in France in September, I'll promote HDT during
Kernel's Recipe event.
https://kernel-recipes.org/

Cheers,