[hdt] dumping using tftp

Philippe Johnston philippe.johnston at ubisoft.com
Thu Oct 9 10:19:48 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm not quite sure I understand how do you use HDT for dumping over tftp server.
The wiki on dumping does not offer much details on how to set this up.
>From my understanding is you need to run pxelinux somewhere but being that HDT is a bootable cd ISO,
I don't see how I can get HDT up from a TFTP server without the need to install something on that TFTP server.

Is there a more detailed wiki on the process of how to setup the tftp server so that it will start HDT and dump info?

Thank you.

-
Philippe Johnston
IT-GNS - Centre de données