[hdt] Wiki

Erwan Velu erwanaliasr1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 01:15:04 PST 2019

HDT is kind of discontinued... I didn't had time to work on it since a
couple of years.
It lacks of many updates to be considered valid on recent systems.

That said, adding a kind of bogomips to the report could have been an idea yes.
But adding a full-featured benchmark was kind out of the scope of HDT.
There is already plenty of tools doing that perfectly.