[klibc] A few questions

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Fri Apr 25 20:36:06 PDT 2003

I've spent some time looking at klibc today, and find myself in a state
of some puzzlement.

The 0.79 snapshot does not build against 2.5.68; it fails almost
immediately, apparently due to problems with include files.

I'm hesitant to try patching anything to get it building, because I can
find no sign of a CVS or BK repo that I can check against, and I don't
want to replicate janitorial work that's already been done.

Does there exist a CVS or BK repo somewhere that is anonymously
accessible and has seen some maintenance since 0.79?  If I generate some
patches, should I be sending them here, or to HPA?

	<b