[klibc] Trying to test with 2.6.0-test2

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Thu Jul 31 21:06:23 PDT 2003

s> I haven't tested initramfs with klibc before and am having trouble
s> getting going.

No surprise.  The last kernel I tested against was 2.5.75, and I was
on vacation for a few weeks.  I'm merging up to 2.6.0-test2 right now;
thanks for the pointer.

s>   I tried to pull from the klibc-2.5 bk repository but
s> it doesn't merge with 2.6t2.  Also i downloaded the .80 version and
s> tried to compile but got a stream of errors and warnings.

Forget about that - .80 doesn't compile against anything more recent
than 2.5.6x.

I'll try to get everything sane again today.

        <b