[klibc] klibc integration status
bos at serpentine.com
Tue Jun 10 05:37:34 PDT 2003
Hi, Greg -
I have a 2.5.70 BK repository, with klibc integrated, at:
This repo has the following features:
* Completely up-to-date w.r.t. klibc itself.
* Kbuild sort of happy, but still needs an eyeball from Kai to
figure out why it always rebuilds everything in usr/.
* Supports both IP autoconfig and NFS root from initramfs.
* Removed support for the above from the kernel.
* Early support in place for moving all of init/do_mounts* to
I think this is ready for some serious testing, even with the slightly
brain-dead build problem. Please take a look over it, and if it seems
sane, I'll have a chat with Andrew and see if he's still willing to pop
a diff into his -mm series before you push everything to Linus.
More information about the klibc