[klibc] kbuild improvements for klibc

Sam Ravnborg sam at ravnborg.org
Sun Oct 5 23:38:47 PDT 2003

Hi all.
I have pushed my earlier announced kbuild improvements patch to:
bk://linux-sam.bkbits.net/2.5-klibc

First cset is the earlier posted cset, whit a few small modifications.
One important change is that the usr/Makefile now uses *.a files
in initramfs-y assignment. I realised that the purpose was to express
what kinit were using / referring.

Second cset is a trivial cset that just move USER* definitions to Makefile.user.
One could argue against it, but I liked to keep the top-level
makefile as clean as possible.

Please pull:
bk pull bk://linux-sam.bkbits.net/2.5-klibc

If someone _really_ dare to see patches I can post them tomorrow.
Otherwise i hope they show up in CVS pretty soon.

	Sam