[klibc] libsysfs and klibc

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 16:26:33 PDT 2004

Some of the libsysfs changes are ifdef KLIBC. That would mean compiling two
different versions of libsysfs. Wouldn't it be better to fix via klibc or
rewriting the problem code in libsysfs?

I have the udev version of libsysfs in the DRI project but I am getting grief
about having a copy of a library in CVS and they want me to remove it.

--- Greg KH <greg at kroah.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 02:21:52PM -0700, Jon Smirl wrote:
> > libsysfs is using a few things not in klibc. udev is getting around this by
> > having a private copy of libsysfs with a few modifications to make it work
> on
> > klibc. What's the easiest path for getting the master libsysfs copy working
> on
> > klibc?
>
> How about getting those changes into the main libsysfs version?  That's
> probably easier :)
>
> thanks,
>
> greg k-h

=====