[klibc] problems with ipconfig command (static config without interface configures "lo")

Dirk von Suchodoletz dirk at goe.net
Sun Aug 29 23:55:48 PDT 2004

Hi!! I just downloaded and tested the most recent version of klibc (170)
... The problem of wrong interface configuration persists. If I do not
specify "ipconfig -c none $ip::eth0" ("::eth0" is needed for the ip=
commandline entry made by PXElinux or ":eth0" for etherboot) the loopback
interface is taken - which is not the optimal choice for LAN :-))

Any hints or should I stick to the line mentioned above and count the ":"
for proper choice of line for either PXE or etherboot?

Thanks!!

	Dirk