[klibc] ARM/Thumb updates and some other minor tweaks

Russell King rmk+klibc at arm.linux.org.uk
Mon Feb 23 09:07:42 PST 2004

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 09:10:19PM -0800, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Andre wrote:
> > Unfortunately, for the moment, 2.4.21-rmk2 is the bleeding edge for
> > 2.4 ARM Linux :-(
>
> If so, it's the "2.4" part that's the problem.

Well, the above is the current bleeding edge - moving up to .24 is real
painful and impractical for anyone who hasn't got lots of time on their
hands.

I handed it over to someone else to look after a couple of months back
while I concentrate on 2.6, and they're only just getting the initial
builds of a 2.4.24 ARM kernel building...  Therefore any more up to
date 2.4 kernel for ARM is going to be a while yet.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/