[klibc] klibc integrated in the kernel

Sam Ravnborg sam at ravnborg.org
Sat Jul 24 03:43:52 PDT 2004

This seem to be a good timing taking up the integration of klibc in the kernel again.
Based one klibc-0.152 and klibc.bkbits.net/2.5-klibc I will take a shot of it.

I will focus on getting the library compiled (should be pretty straighforward).
Next two steps are:
2) Adding minimum applications to the kernel (if any)
3) Support applications outside the kernel

I will put my work on bkbits.net when I have something useable,
and also post patches here.

If anyone already working on this please say so, to avoid duplicate effort.

	Sam