[klibc] Re: klibc integrated with the 2.5.8-rc2 kernel

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Fri Jul 30 09:56:00 PDT 2004

Sam Ravnborg wrote:

> hpa: How do we proceed with this. I do _not_ want to track klibc
> in my bk tree. But I want to finish off the kbuild integration over the
> next few weeks.

Hi,

I think it's probably necessary to track klibc until integration is
complete, since I need to make fixes for you.  Unfortunately I can't
help you since I am not allowed to touch bk.

It's probably easiest to track from the cvs repository, as opposed from
the tarballs.

I guess the alternative is I could send you patches.