[klibc] klibc & dynamic linking

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at inwind.it
Mon Sep 20 20:56:54 PDT 2004

On Monday 28 June 2004 13:47, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2004 20:00, kreijack at tiscali.it wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Sorry if this question is a FAQ, but I don't find it anywere. Does klibc
> > support dynamic linking ?
>
> It is supported, but with some restrictions:
> [...]

Sorry, for my reply too late, but after 3 months I discovered which was my
problem: in order to have a system with a program linked dynamically with
klibc, it is mandatory to copy the file klibc-SOMETHING.so under /lib

[ghigo at therra klibc]$ eu-readelf -a utils/shared/true | grep interpreter
        [Requesting program
interpreter: /lib/klibc-cOXGYU_6VyOKco7T4EGmfl2OLBk.so]

I wrote this mail for reference if anybody will have my same problem.

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9