[klibc] Query on Using initramfs

Jeff Bailey jbailey at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 3 04:23:57 PST 2005

Le jeudi 03 février 2005 à 11:53 +0100, Andreas Jellinghaus a écrit :

> in case you try this, please let me know if it works or not.
> early userspace is a very nice thing, but currently not many people
> use it. some success stories would be nice :-)

While we're not quite at the stage of 'success story', my work for
getting initramfs in use for Ubuntu can be found at
http://people.ubuntu.com/~jbailey/

The wiki page where I'm keeping my notes can be found at:

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/Initramfs

I have NFS booting working and mounting the harddrive and booting
working with an integrated udev.  The next step for me is integrating
busybox, hotplug, and getting all of the drivers into there.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey