[klibc] Query regarding initramfs

Andreas Jellinghaus aj at ciphirelabs.com
Fri Feb 18 07:34:29 PST 2005

Hi Rachita,

sorry to hear it doesn't work.
but it should, I can't remember anything
that is left to do.

"/sbin/init" as init, and as far as I know
no parameters are needed.

For testing you could also try "/bin/bash",
so you should get an interactive shell on the console.

does your new rootfile system have a "/dev/console" device on it?

if everything fails, send me your initramfs and source code,
and I will try it over here.

Good luck!

Regards, Andreas

--