[klibc] kbuild updates to klibc

Sam Ravnborg sam at ravnborg.org
Sat Jul 30 13:26:29 PDT 2005

Hi Peter & others.

Here are three patches that does the following:
#1 - Update kbuild part of klibc so make clean works
     Adds gzip including a sample kbuild file
#2 - Factor out definition of usr/ to two variables
#3 - Move kbuild files to reflect location in the kernel

As requested in earlier mail I need a bit of guidiance of what you
expect from the kernel integrated parts of klibc.

My plan is over time to kbuildtify klibc so only one buildsystem needs
to be maintained. The challenge here is to include most of the features
in current system without sacrifing the simplicity of the current
syntax. This plan needs Peter's blessing before I continue though - and
mainstream kernel integration is more fun - so that will be done first.

	Sam