[klibc] klibc 0.207 released

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Mar 3 13:12:18 PST 2005

This changes the RPM spec file to have -devel and -utils packages; the
klibc main package is now only the runtime (plus libc.so and interp.o to
avoid version skew; someone who is better at RPM than I am might be able
to do the right thing with Requires and Provides to make sure there is a
100% binary match between files, using the hash code.)

I'd like to let this stew for a bit, to smoke out bugs; I'm thinking it
might be time to call it 1.0 after that.