[klibc] Detecting KLIBC from userspace

Martin Schlemmer azarah at nosferatu.za.org
Mon Mar 7 04:44:58 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 00:25 +0200, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 12:19 -0800, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> > Martin Schlemmer wrote:
> > > Basically klcc is currently too 'basic' in what flags it supports to
> > > work with autotools scripts, etc.  I guess going my suggested way above
> > > might be the backwards approach for flags, etc.
> > >

> > "Too basic"?  Could you be specific in what isn't working?
> >

> Rather some options are not supported, and it do not really handle -L
> and -l - see attached for what I mean.
>
> > > But, includedir, libdir, etc might still be interesting to get - for
> > > example I want to install the header and lib from device-mapper into
> > > klibc's include/lib dirs for multi arch building on one machine, etc.
> >
> > That might be worthwhile.  I'd suggest adding a set of gcc-like
> > "-print-*" options to klcc.
> >

> Ok, should work as well, please see if attached is fine.

Updated for 0.214.

--
Martin Schlemmer

--
---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------
From: azarah at nosferatu.za.org signed email body (782 characters)
Date: on 07 March 2005 at 12:42:01 UTC
To:   hpa at zytor.com, klibc at zytor.com
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.
00fAAAAAEAAAAZTCxCDgMAAGEBAAIAAgACACAjYe/qeWoHRrdDE3mOifT0WPgp92
kbkclxgX1lQsV9VwEAJOQiG+Djg3e7Ai63e8AMF0Hl/gle8q4Ud88Lecx5fcUK16
BIvuUUOyKhPNcZZdnRWKVT78AHZ89hyM4FvM0mfA==
------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------