[klibc] getting dmraid to use klibc

Filippo Giunchedi filippo at esaurito.net
Mon Oct 17 15:25:44 PDT 2005

Hi Peter,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 11:15:38AM -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Filippo Giunchedi wrote:
> >after investigating a little I found out that <features.h> is being
> >included (is this
> >right?) and defines __GLIBC__ and thus S_IFMT is not being defined from
> >/usr/include/linux/stat.h:10
> >

> Looks like you're using a broken set of Linux headers.  The claim that
> you're including /usr/include/linux/stat.h is a good indication of that.
>
> How is your klibc installation set up?

I'm using klibc 1.1.1 on debian with linux headers from 2.6.13, I would like to
understand what the error can be. klibc's sys/stat.h includes linux/stat.h,
should I use another set of linux headers?

thanks in advance,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the
set, I go into the other room and read a book.
-- Groucho Marx