[klibc] fnmatch, getopt_long for module-init-tools

Vassilis Virvilis vasvir at iit.demokritos.gr
Fri Sep 2 04:39:03 PDT 2005

H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> I tried it out, and it's about 2K -- or about 10% the size of klibc.
>
> I'll look to see if it can be trimmed some.
>
>     -hpa

Hi,

Would you care for a non compliant fnmatch() (no flags only the bare minimum)?
I thought you weren't interested so I didn't pursuit the matter further.

Anyway since you are here what do you think about
the index() function (besides the obvious typo!). What do you think? If it is
accepted you can also apply patch #2 in ash

    .bill