[klibc] mkrootdev utility

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 01:13:02 PDT 2006

The attached patch breaks out the /dev/root device node creation from
do_mounts, placing it in it's own utility (called mkrootdev).

This is worthwhile, as certain setups will need the device node there
to run fstype and load a proper module (or other things).

No, it does not currently configure raid devices.... I didn't know if
that made sense in there or not....

Let me know what you think - most of the code is just verbatim from
do_mounts, so there's not a whole lot of bug checking that needs to be
done.

Enjoy,
Aaron