[klibc] klibc kbuild status

Sam Ravnborg sam at ravnborg.org
Tue Apr 11 10:45:39 PDT 2006

Hi hpa & others.

Following is a list of issues that I hope to be addressed soon so
we are in even better shape for -mm inclusion.

1) rebuild initramfs when content changes.
  > It is a simple matter of copying in usr/Makefile from the latest
  > -linus kernel and replace the 10 first lines with the content from
  > klibc Kbuild file.

2) havesyscalls.h is not deleted after make clean

3) dash, utils and friends are not rebuild when klibc library changes

4) dash builtins.o is rebuild at second make of klibc

I expect hpa to deal with 1).
And with some luck I have fixed 2), 3) and 4) tonight.
The good thing is that they all show up with vanilla klibc so I have
something stable to patch against.

	Sam