[klibc] [mips] doesn't compile on little-endian

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Sun Jan 8 11:00:25 PST 2006

When I compile klibc on little-endian mips, I get:

  KLIBCLD klibc/libc.so
ld: klibc/arch/mips/crt0.o: compiled for a little endian system and target is big endian
ld: klibc/arch/mips/crt0.o: endianness incompatible with that of the selected emulation
ld: failed to merge target specific data of file klibc/arch/mips/crt0.o

When I change "elf32-tradbigmips" to "elf32-tradlittlemips" in the
linker script (OUTPUT_FORMAT) it works.  Unfortunately, I don't know
what the right fix is.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/