[klibc] [mips] fix path of linker script

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sun Jan 8 12:48:49 PST 2006

Jeff Bailey wrote:
> Le dimanche 08 janvier 2006 à 12:18 -0800, H. Peter Anvin a écrit :
>
>>H. Peter Anvin wrote:
>>
>>>It would certainly be appreciated, especially since I'm really trying to
>>>make forward progress on the in-kernel version on klibc.
>>>

>>N.B. Don't worry about it for this one patch, but for future patches,
>>making them "git-am"-compatible is a very nice thing.
>

> For those of us still just downloading snapshots and hacking on them,
> what does that mean beyond "diff -u" and a description of what the fix
> does?

For the gory details, see Documentation/SubmittingPatches in the kernel;
basically it means:

- The Subject line in the email should be an acceptable one-liner
description of the patch;

- The message body should be an acceptable multiline description of the
patch, including any applicable signoffs;

- The patch should be inline or as an unencoded text/plain attachment.