[klibc] nfs root filesystem problem

Dimitris Zilaskos dzila at tassadar.physics.auth.gr
Fri Jan 27 15:10:07 PST 2006

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> Dimitris Zilaskos wrote:
>>
>>     To give some more details :
>> kinit returns " Got: len = -1 data = "(null)" "
>> everything else returns error 40
>>

> Yeah, kinit isn't ready for prime time yet; that's pretty much the only thing
> that's holding back mainstream kernel integration.
>
> At this point you're probably better off using a sh script which calls
> ipconfig and nfsmount directly.
>
> 	-hpa

 	Yes , I figured that out already. The error 40 was caused by a
silly mistake of mine with /lib. Nfsmount and ipconfig work just fine. Now
if only there was an example around with that to do next...

 	Thnx:)

Dimitris Zilaskos

Department of Physics @ Aristotle University of Thessaloniki , Greece
PGP key : http://tassadar.physics.auth.gr/~dzila/pgp_public_key.asc
 	  http://egnatia.ee.auth.gr/~dzila/pgp_public_key.asc
MD5sum  : de2bd8f73d545f0e4caf3096894ad83f  pgp_public_key.asc