[klibc] inclusion of alias handling in klibc insmod

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:37:27 PST 2006

On 1/29/06, Vassilis Virvilis <vasvir at iit.demokritos.gr> wrote:
> getopt_long():
> First version has a short cirquited version of getopt_long()
> based on getopt() which simply ignores --long options.

Some of those long options are important, at least for what I want to
do.  Why not just replace them with comparable short options?  Is
there some unspoken rule that klib versions of utilities need to
perfectly match glibc versions?

On a side note, has anyone also ported udevd to klibc?  Or, does udevd
work out of the box running against klibc?  I haven't tried just yet
(rebooting is annoying)

Thanks,
Aaron