[klibc] [patch] ipconfig add dhcp file preseeding support

Geert Stappers stappers at debian.org
Mon Jul 3 05:50:44 PDT 2006

This thread started with a posting that is archived
at http://www.zytor.com/pipermail/klibc/2006-June/001652.html

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 08:03:18PM -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> maximilian attems wrote:
> >
> >which more generic string do you propose?
> >

> What does the in-kernel code do now?  I'm guessing it sends nothing; in
> which case we can make it a command-line option to send anything, but
> shouldn't do it by default.

My proposal/request is to split the patch in two parts;
an include filename part and the controversial "Vendor Class" part.

Attached is the "filename part", in a follow-up the "Vendor Class" part.

> 	-hpa

Cheers
Geert Stappers