[klibc] [patch] s390: vfork support

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sat Jun 10 13:55:08 PDT 2006

Sam Ravnborg wrote:
> It would be nice if you posted your patches here for review.
> At least I seldom go back and review patches in the .git tree.

I wouldn't mind doing that -- at least for major patches -- if that
meant people actually reviewed them, but otherwise it's just going to
slow things down.  Do people have opinions on it?

Another possibility would be to set up a commit mailing list of some
sort... it's a bit trickier given the distributed nature of git, but not
worse than that can be solved.

For this particular commit, this is the patch:

http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=libs/klibc/klibc.git;a=commitdiff;h=de6f630e6be90d6d32d8bf2fed3f856b0c32f7ba