[klibc] Remote testing of klibc

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 08:48:52 PST 2006

Hey all,
I'm curious if any of you know  decent way to test this sort of thing
over ssh.  That is, I have little experience with Xen/UML/VMware/etc
etc, but the ones I have attempted were X-only apps, and thus not
suited nicely to testing remotely.

The rationale behind this is that my headless fileserver has a decent
amount of 'juice' and idle clock cycles, so I've taken to running
through kernel builds on there.  It'd be nice to run through a test on
that machine before copying the build over, installing it locally, and
rebooting.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Aaron