[klibc] klibc: s390 errno...

Heiko Carstens heiko.carstens at de.ibm.com
Wed May 3 02:25:49 PDT 2006

> Building klibc standalone should just be:
>
> - Run "make [ARCH=foo] defconfig; make [ARCH=foo] prepare" on a kernel tree.
> - Make a symlink from the root of the klibc build tree called "linux" pointing to the kernel tree.
> - Run "make [ARCH=foo] [CROSS_COMPILE=bar]" as appropriate.

Yes, that works just fine. Found another three things that need to be fixed:

- asm-s390/bitops.h of the kernel gets included which uses "likely".
  Guess asm/bitops.h should be encapsulated completely by #ifdef __KERNEL__.

For the two other things I will send patches agains current git tree of klibc.
Besides that it seems to work (just tried a few of the statically linked test
cases).