[klibc] create_dev and raid

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon May 8 00:42:32 PDT 2006

On 5/8/06, maximilian attems <maks at sternwelten.at> wrote:
> minor nitpicking
>
> you may want to read "the perfect patch" from akpm
> -> http://www.zipworld.com.au/~akpm/linux/patches/stuff/tpp.txt

Well, I went and read that.  I was not aware kilbc development was
following kernel development guidelines.  I will admit I'm not 100% up
to speed on the largely distributed way of working, so I apologize if
I did something out-of-style.  The patch itself was rather trivial,
and not intended as a final result, but more as a point of discussion.

hpa: would you like any future patches sent to follow the guidelines
outline in the above link?