[klibc] Switching list to subscriber-post only?

Jeff Bailey jbailey at canonical.com
Wed Oct 18 12:22:36 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-18-10 at 09:01 -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Given the recent spam epidemic, I would like to hear people's opinion on
> switching this list to subscribed-post only (all non-subscribers would
> have their posts held for moderation.)

Depends how likely the moderators are to keep up with the postings.

I'd hate for conversations that get cc:'d to lkml or whatever to be
limited by one person's ability to moderate messages and dig through the
pile of spam.

The spam on the list hasn't been so bad that I've cared - not compared
to other places I'm subscribed to - so I'm inclined to leave it the way
it is.

--
Jeff Bailey
Manager, Technical Support