[klibc] documentation

Oleg Verych olecom at flower.upol.cz
Thu Mar 27 15:29:16 PDT 2008

octane indice @ Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 04:20:32PM +0100:

> Hello

Hallo.

> I'm searching some docs for klibc binaries.

There are quite small sources to look at. `ipconfig` and `nfsmount`
happened to have README* files there.

But hexviewer can give you text strings (help, params, errors) some
binaries have, if you like to study binaries.

> Is there any man (or doc) for these commands?

klibc is basically for experienced users and aims for small footprint.

> I tried to use them, but didn't manage to do it.
>
> I want to use it for mounting root over nfs.
>
> Thanks
>
> Eurolines : Voyagez au meilleur prix : http://www.alinto.com/pub/

btw, your e-mails went into spam folder in gmail.
______