[klibc] Waiting/polling for SD card using klibc utils?

Jeff Bailey jbailey at raspberryginger.com
Wed Sep 24 19:01:23 PDT 2008

Sounds like you probably want to write a udev event handler that just
waits for a message saying that the device is available and then give
it a script to act on.

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Leon Woestenberg
<leon.woestenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how can use klibc utils to wait for insertion of removable media (with
> the intent to subsequently loop mount a rootfs file and pivot to it)?
>
> Should I write some klibc hotplug script or is there an easier or
> other approach?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Leon

Jeff Bailey - http://www.raspberryginger.com/jbailey/
"Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
hanging around tall people will make you tall."
 - Peter Gallagher