[klibc] Waiting/polling for SD card using klibc utils?

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Sep 25 11:26:55 PDT 2008

Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 4:02 PM, maximilian attems <max at stro.at> wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
>>
> Thanks for the options. I was thinking of the hotplug approach myself.
>
> I just found out though, that the architecture I am targetting is not
> yet supported (AVR32) in klibc.
>
> Although it doesn't look really hard to add an architecture, I
> currently need a quick solution so will probably look beyond klibc.

It should take about 3 hours to port klibc to a new architecture.  I
actually have an AVR32 board, I just haven't found the time to set up
the environment around it -- the actual klibc work is not so much the issue.

I don't know what you mean with needing a "quick solution", but I'd
really like to see AVR32 support for klibc.  I might take a look to see
if I can just put something together and ask for help with testing,
since that cuts down on the amount of time needed for setup.