[klibc] Patch queue pushed out

maximilian attems max at stro.at
Tue Aug 11 06:57:53 PDT 2009

On Sun, 09 Aug 2009, Aron Griffis wrote:

> H. Peter Anvin wrote:  [Sun Aug 09 2009, 06:38:07PM EDT]
> > I finally got some time to work through the klibc patch queue...
> > however, since I have been AWOL so long I might have dropped patches.
> > If someone could take a quick look at the git tree before I push a new
> > version out that would be great.
>
> I checked for my stuff, looks great, thanks!

could you post your stuff, from looking at
http://repos.archlinux.org/viewvc.cgi/klibc/repos/core-i686/
i'd be intested in klibc-compile-shared-by-default.patch
hitting upstream.

the rest i don't know, but i assume that klibc-Kbuild.patch
is also for building shared utils per default,
which we prefer too.

klibc-x86_64-fix-io.h.patch seems shared with gentoo
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/dev-libs/klibc/files/