[klibc] nfs4 support

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sun Feb 1 14:27:07 PST 2009

Julius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does klibc's mount support nfs4?
> Any ideas how hard is it to get nfs4-utils build against klibc for
> encryption support?

klibc's mount doesn't support nfs4 yet, as far as I know.  A lot of the
NFS mount support has been moved into the kernel at least for nfs4, so
it might "just work".

No idea how hard it is to get nfs4-utils to build, but I would be very
interested in hearing reports of trying; if there are things missing we
should look at the list and see if they're reasonable to add.