[klibc] klibc broken on ppc with linux-2.6.27 and workaround

Jeff Bailey jbailey at raspberryginger.com
Fri Jan 30 21:18:25 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Jeff Bailey
<jbailey at raspberryginger.com> wrote:
>> The Right Thing[TM] is probably to use the exported header stuff for
>> klibc, assuming it contains sufficient information.

This patch assumes that the exported kernel headers are installed in
/usr/include/{linux,asm,asm-generic}.  I don't know if it's worth
making that trivially tweakable.  I also killed the notion of making a
.config file and just rely on defconfig directly.

Compiled and passed make test on i386-linux.

--
Jeff Bailey - http://www.raspberryginger.com/jbailey/
"(The panda) was so cute and I just wanted to cuddle him," Liu was