[klibc] [git pull] small fixes, sh4, getruage() README's

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Mon Apr 26 04:51:29 PDT 2010

maximilian attems dixit:

>    allows to compile mksh against klibc.

I do not think so:

>+__extern int getrusage(int, struct rusage *);

This will conflict with the one from the Linux kernel headers,
which is STILL defined (at least on my system):

/usr/lib/klibc/include/linux/resource.h:int getrusage(struct task_struct *p, int who, struct rusage *ru);

There’s also mkstemp() (or tempnam, which is used as fallback
but deprecated) still missing, IIRC.

//mirabilos
--
FWIW, I'm quite impressed with mksh interactively. I thought it was much
*much* more bare bones. But it turns out it beats the living hell out of