[klibc] [git pull] small fixes, sh4, getruage() README's

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Mon Apr 26 06:56:39 PDT 2010

maximilian attems dixit:

>> /usr/lib/klibc/include/linux/resource.h:int getrusage(struct task_struct *p, int who, struct rusage *ru);
>
>this is fixed in 2.6.33 and in the upcoming 2.6.32.12 release.

OK, great. Thanks!

>> There’s also mkstemp() (or tempnam, which is used as fallback
>> but deprecated) still missing, IIRC.
>
>can you please submit to ml, had no time yet to review this one,
>thanks.

Yes, if you tell me which ML and whether to subscribe before
being able to post and if so, where to do so. (I’m not really
familiar with all the Linux stuff, just trying to port my
shell…)

Thanks,
//mirabilos – tg at d.otg at fwrt.otg at mb.o
--
FWIW, I'm quite impressed with mksh interactively. I thought it was much
*much* more bare bones. But it turns out it beats the living hell out of