[klibc] maks is going to be co-maintainer of klibc

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon Aug 16 21:16:05 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I wanted everyone to know that maximilian attems, of lower case fame ;)
has foolishly^Wgraciously agreed to become co-maintainer of klibc.
Hopefully this should let me spend more of the klibc development time I
can squeeze out on productizing improvements, with maks concentrating on
the ongoing maintenance work.

maks of course has done most of the footwork for the last several
maintenance releases, so this should hopefully just cut down on the
hpa-imposed latency.

Thank you and welcome!